Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Last day

Yesterday was the last day of school. As in last day i would be FORM 1 or in K1H.

It was sad, of course.

It was sad thinking that i would never get to be who i was yesterday again.

It was sad thinking that i would never sit side by side with the same people again.

It was sad thinking that by 2011 when i looked around my new class i would never see those familiar faces again.

It was sad thinking the people i used to hang out with during classes won’t be the same again.

It was scary too.

It was scary thinking that by 2011 i would be all alone in a class full of strangers.

It was scary thinking that i would be senior next year.

It was scary thinking that the ones i used to just pass by in the hallway might just be my best friend next year.

 

Of course, it’s still a long way till 2011.

I still have to go through 22-11. I hope we get to have fun before 2011.

 

Looking back, i don’t really think that I LOVE my class. I like it, but i just don’t LOVE it. I guess we’re just different in some ways. And those who keep saying how much they love K1H is just being sarcastic. I find it ironic. they dont really have lots of ‘memories’ in our class. And they’re just one of those who arent involved in class activities. I guess you could say they were in their own little world.

Currently listening to NEVER GROW UP by TAYLOR SWIFT. Oh GOD it’s scary how much i can relate to this song RIGHT NOW.

I wasn’t high yesterday. It didnt ended the way it should be. But still, I don’t regret. I dont know why too.

 

It all happened too fast. I still remember when i broke down and just cried on JANUARY coz i couldnt adapt to the all the change that was happening all around me. Hah. Look at me now, i dont want it to end so quickly.

Why do things just END when it’s starting to get better?

huh 나도 날 잘 몰라

No comments:

Post a Comment