Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heyyy

Heyy using blogger instead of wlw right now :)
Feels great, just like old times.

So... school's reopening on Monday.
I AM NOT READY.

I feel scared and insecure. hmph.

The holidays have been like really short to me coz i dont have much time at home, kept going to KL. (3 times in a month, wow)

As you all know, i just went out with some of my old friends. EX-CLASSMATES.
It's just really special and amazing how you can just re-connect with someone immediately just because you used to know each other. i dont know if i can express that feeling in that sentence, but yeah, i tried.

Then when i went home, i WAS ACTUALLY HAPPY . You know, that doesnt happen to me in a long time already.
I mean, 2010 really hasnt been my year.
I dont get to be myself when im with them. I was just who i 'thought' and 'wanted' to be. I guess.
For the past few years, i always wondered whether im living a lie or not. Questioning myself 'Is this really ME?' And the answer will be NO.

But now, I AM SO FUCKING SURE that who i am right now is NOT ME . Who i WAS is ME. Who i am right now is just someone i created to please people.

So i guess i should go back to being me now. BUT IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE. BUT I'LL TRY. I MEAN YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY RIGHT.

That's why im hoping a lot will happen next year. CHANGES. GOOD ONES, I HOPE.
They say Form 2 is when you're too old to shut up but too young to care. I really wish 2011 will be MY YEAR. Where my blog will be like old times, just writing about good times, fun times, and not posts like THIS. MY FCKING THOUGHTS ARE REALLY BUGGING MY RIGHT NOW.

SO YES IM COUNTING ON YOU 2011 TO MAKE THE REST OF MY LIFE UNMISERABLE
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment