Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

49 .

It's 11.54 pm . Almost midnight and I'm sitting here, in the living room, using my dad's laptop to blog. because my laptop's keyboard sucks. :)

Well, I've just watched episode 4 of 49 days and it was AWESOME. Reaper is HOT. (Pervy)

So i've been wondering, if i died and had the chance to live again only if i can get three drops of tears by three people who truly care about me, family excluded , of course, WILL THERE BE THREE PEOPLE WHO WOULD CRY FOR ME? GENUINE TEARS.
AHH EMO.
The people around me are starting to show their true colours, all my fantasies are proven wrong. Some that i thought would be my close friend this year turned out to be a bitch.NO, NOT YOU GKMY. i will always love you .

It's always like that, the beginning is good and all but then it starts to suck. FML.

Changed my header picture , LIKE IT?

I wonder whether the world is really gonna end. I'm NOT ready, there's still lots of stuff i WANT TO DO. Like meeting Dongwoon and getting a super hot boyfriend so that bitch would drool. Oh sorry, I mean bitchES.
:)

I wish I could just sit here forever . I mean it's so serene here. It's almost midnight so no ones here and it just rain and it's COOL. It will be even better when i move to BREZZA. I went there a week ago and it was AHHMAZING ! I wanna move there immediately ! But renovation takes months, so no birthday party there.

OH YEAH.
HEART-TO-HEART TALKS are THE BEST. Especially with you guys, with them is just AWKWARD. they'll never take me seriously.
I hope we can stay friends forever.
Just us.
No more additions to the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment