Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Believe

It's half past midnight and Im here typing on my sister's iPhone. Too lazy to on the laptop .
So why am I here ? So eager to blog ?
Well , some things happened these days . Grace dear bought me some gifts from singapore . Winnie the pooh gifts !! And a bracelet that says 'believe' and I guess it's a sign . How so ?
I witnessed someone wasted their life doing something they don't like , they never knew what they wanted . I gues maybe it was because they did but was too scared to try when they were young . Then it hit me .
What do I wanna be ?
I wanna be inspired , I wanna inspire people .
Most of all I have a dream , a dream I'm too afraid to admit that I have . So what do I do now , before time runs out and it's just too late .
Believe , I guess .
This post seems a bit unfinished coz I have lots of thoughts jumbled up in my head and I just can't sort them out

No comments:

Post a Comment