Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

s&t

I’m so sick and tired of this fuckery

        I’m so sick and tired of the people around me

        sick and tired of your mood swings, your attitude.

        and most of all.

        I’M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU.

        You are not the queen, I play the upper hand, don’t you know?

        Maybe one day you will come crying to me .

all this reminds me of her but you are worse. You know i hate that part of my past, but you keep reminding me of her anyway. What’s the point?

I actually thought we might be best friends, you know that?

You say you hate gossip, but you love it. Don’t you know?

You are silly, now i know why they hated you so much.

You think everyone is gonna put up with all your fuckery, but someday everyone will leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment