Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

1.00

Blogging in the middle of the night. ahhh~

So emo today. Well it was fun at school, finally ended our first fight!
But then i got home and started seriously conidering going to Tenby. My mom said yes A FEW MONTHS AGO, but today she said no. money issues. Like, we're not gonna starve or anything, just issues. If you never planned to let me go , why did you said yes in the first place and got me fantasizing how wonderful my life would be, how i would get to start anew ?!!!
my sister said i was lying to myself,i only wanted to go because of my friends, and not because of my studies. i was mad at first for her accusing me and i cried.
Then i started thinking, well maybe yeah. But it still sucks when you know you'll never get what you want . NEVAH EVAH.
I could handle all the shit, i havent tried yet right? i can always choose account, im not gonna be a scientist.
I wanna have a life w/o science and maths all those cold hard facts, but my mom thinks i love facts and calculations, what she doesnt know is that i have lots of thoughts and im not shallow, im not carefree.
Seriously considering being a photographer or artist, like music and stuff.
My photography skills not bad lo, as long as i have good camera, HAHA, but there's still room for improvement.
To think about, education on paper isnt all that important to me, maybe math but not science. Maybe i can be a mythologist or smth like that, someone who does researches all the time, who needs to travel a lot and go to really historical places and i can be like ROBERT LANGDON. hahahaahaha . ok not gonna happen. but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment