Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bonds is out!!!!

Naruto Shippuden the movie 2: Bonds is out!!!!!! I'm so happy I'm practically freaking out! LOL
WC bought the disc, i want...... T_T
She was watching it while I was making the 再生纸. I have been tearing the newspaper for about an hour and I realized I haven't even tore one whole page. Just about a quarter. How frustrating is that?
I gave up and coz I was tired and I went back to my room and listen the 'You'll always find ur way back home' by Miley. Amazing song from an amazing movie, Hannah Montana the movie.
These are my must-watch movies for this year: HM the movie and Bonds.
I'm not sure whether Bonds will be nice but the trailer looks nice, but I can assure you tht HM the movie is amazing. Watch it(not in theaters yet, but will soon be, I hope) . No kidding. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment