Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

I watched Bonds!!!!!

I watched Bonds!!!!! It is so awesome and Sasuke isn't as evil as all of you think he is.

I love Bonds!!!!!!!!!!!! Obsessed freak......

Anyways, need to stand during the assembly today. Quite fun coz I get to look at every single thing in the hall. But it is kinda scary coz my teacher was glaring at me. Well, sort of.

WC and some other ppl played Truth or Dare and they dared XM to say that he loves me. He did that when I was wiping the windows and the teacher was there!!!! The teacher heard every single thing. THis is bad. We were only playing Truth or Dare. Well, actually, I didn't play it, THEY were, and I got sucked in. Then, WC wants me to tell XM I love him. ANd if I don't, she will take back BOnds. Blackmail.......
I did it but I told him that i'm playing truth or dare so she wants me to do over. First, she wants Ruby, then she wants Adrian. So i told Adrian i love him. Eww.......

No comments:

Post a Comment