Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

):

Feel so lifeless these days.

i kept thinking to myself,

Is there reason GOD created me?

Well yeah, but there are soo many people in the world.

I don’t think GOD created EVERY SINGLE ONE of them for some kind of special reason.

 

I just keep wondering, why am i alive?

why am i human ?

why am i not an animal ?

 

I just want something to happen.

Something that will change my stupid boring life.

repeating the same old routine everyday.

Life is just plain boring.

 

Some people will say ,

Why don’t you just die?

Well, like i said, im still waiting for something special to happen.

if i die today, then i will be missing out on lots of stuff.

 

Yeah sure, life is full surprises.

Yes, last year is full of SURPRISES.

But this year is so dull. I really need to be ‘surprised’.

i cant go on like this anymore.

if this goes on for a long time.

i think i might die.

i hate being bored and lifeless.

it makes me feel like i dont exist at all.

this just sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment