Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

>:(

There’s so much going on in my mind lately.

):

First.

I think i just got betrayed. Although when my mom told me it might be you, i didn’t

believe it. But then, you’re the only one who knew about that.

Even though you guys are friends, you shouldnt betray me too mah.

I KNOW YOU LONGER THAN THAT BIATCH, KAY?

I mean you guys know each other for like , i dont know, SEVEN STUPID MONTHS?!

………………………………

If you beh syok me, tell me lah.

But then again, what’s there to beh syok about?

we barely talk to each other kay?

and you’re not even my FRIEND.

we live close together. yes.

our classes are really near. yes

our parents know each other. yes

my ex- best friend is now you’re ‘CLOSEST’ friend. yes.

i get to see you every single fcuking day. yes.

BUT WE DON’T TALK. OKAY?

we’re not FRIENDS.

we BARELY know each other!

 

Then suddenly your stupid dad kept doing those xiao dong zuo.

(pls lah, beh syok me, dont need to tell your beloved parents, kay?)

it was hard not to notice it.

please lah. so obvious till if i dunno, then i am a STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

OKay, so maybe muah’s result is better than yours.

so what?

work HARDER lahh.

so hard meh? read nia mah.

eh si meh?

Well, maybe it’s not your fault that you have such a dad. But then, it doesnt mean u have to put up w/ his shits.

COME ON!

YOU HAVE A BRAIN!

YOU HAVE A MOUTH!

YOU’RE NOT CACAT!

well, if u’re not brainless, mouthless, or CACAT and you still cant think about what’s right and what’s wrong. THEN YOU’RE JUST PLAIN STUPID.

YOU’RE NAIVE.

that’s it.

conclusion has been made.

I really want you out of my life.

but the problem is, it’s not that easy.

i mean all i have to do is open my house door and i’ll see your fcuking house.

and i’ll just have to walk a few steps and im at your stupid house.

GOOD THING IM MOVING.

THEN I COULD GET OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE.

kek ki.

why is there such a person in my life.

>=(

No comments:

Post a Comment