Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

i feel like crying

I’m so obsessed with SHINee these days.

Especially KEY AND JONGHYUN.

I dreamt about them!!!

(key, specifically)

Oh my GOD.

I don’t usually dream about stars. And this is my second time. The first one was FAHRENHEIT.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

I almost cried when i woke up because it was all a dream.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?

I’VE NEVER BEEN SO OBSESSED BEFORE

IT’S ABNORMAL

i admire those crazy fan girls . I mean, how can they go through this EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY?

gosh.

And i went to school and kept saying KEY all day.
i even tricked people saying that i have a boyfriend named KEY, 17 and is currently studying in UPLANDS.

WHAT THE HELL

WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?

I FEEL SO PATHETIC ALTHOUGH I WAS JOKING.

PEOPLE EVEN BELIEVED ME!

MY GAWD.

 

 

Then i just kept saying KEY all day long.

And jumped up and down saying key in front of many strangers. A teacher even came up to me and asked why am i jumping . she even asked whether i’m from the dance club.

Shit.

I feel so pathetic and stupid.

Why am i so obsessed with someone i don’t fucking know?

Why do i love him so much even though i’ve never him in real life?

what the hell is wrong with me?

Shit.

And whenever i think of KEY , i think about how i’ll  never get to meet him. then i feel like CRYING.

WHAT THE FUCK?

And then i read someone’s blog from PCGHS. She has KEY’S FUCKING AUTOGRAPH. She got it from a friend from SINGAPORE. Her friend doesnt even like SHINee, she went to see them just to experience what it’s like to be a fangirl.

Walao , someone who doesnt even care gets something so precious w/o even trying hard. and then gives it away to someone else.

She gets to see them in PERSON . Great, huh?

and she said they look so unreal and PERFECT ! (TELL ME ABOUT IT )

She said Taemin’s smile was like an ANGEL.

KEY’S EYES were mesmorizing.

JONGHYUN was so ARROGANT WITH PERSONALITY.

WALAO.

I WANNA SEE THEM

I WANNA MEET THEM

I WANNA TALK TO THEM

IM DYING RIGHT NOW.

I WANT A FRIEND FROM SINGAPORE THAT WILL GIVE ME KEY’S AUTOGRAPH!!!!

AHHHHH!!!!

IM MAD AND CRAZY.

WHAT THE FUCK?

i guess i’ll just have to get on with it and hope that one day i’ll stop feeling so pathetic.

in case you’re wondering who is KEY.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF HIS FLAWLESS FACE.

KEY AND JONGHYUN

The one on the left is KEY

The one on the right is JONGHYUN.

OMG HE’S SO CUTE. LOOK AT HIS SMILE.

HE’S ADORABLE!!

this is my desktop wallpaper. =D

That’s all for today. :D

Source: http://almightykey.tumblr.com

http://whisperkeyheart.tumblr.com

http://divaliciouskey.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment