Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Stuff

It’s 1.37a.m. Can’t sleep. I’m so bored. im gonna type.

this is gonna be a long post.

Headphones on, btw. Listening to Without You – U-kiss .

I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG!!!! KEVIN’S  VOICE IS SOOO FREAKIN CUTE AND ELI’S VOICE IS FREAKING HOT. OMGOMOMGOMG.

It’s the first song on my mixpod. :)

The ‘ohohoh’s are my favourite part. =D KEVIN!!

BUT MY FAVOURITE MEMBER IS XANDER!! HAHAHAHAAHAH.

Anyways, there was a fire a few blocks away from my house on thursday . and it was like 3 am ? I sleeping . My mom came in and talked to m sister, I have no idea what the hell they were talking about at 3 FREAKING AM !  Then they were so loud and my brother woke up. I woke up feeling annoyed. Then i looked out the window WOAH. LOTS OF SMOKE. =0 Hope they’re okay. It lasted for a long time, though. About an hour ?

******************

Came back from Queensbay Mall. :D I watched Step Up 3. So glad I ditched PIRAHNA for this.

File:Step up 3d.jpg 

the girl’s body is like so amazing. im not a pervert. she’s like slim in a healthy way and she has MUSCLES. And the guy is good looking , but i dont like him :x

I like guys with cute smiles. but he doesnt have one. Haha .

Adam Sevani was adorable. Alyson stoner was in it. Idk she was in it until i saw her in the movie. LOL . She’s pretty . =D Maybe it’s coz her hair wasnt super curly in Camp Rock. Haha. Which reminds me, i didn’t watch Camp Rock 2.

I dont feel like posting bunch of pictures. So the poster is all you get.

**************

Listening to my own mixpod and OMG TEENAGE DREAM SOUNDS SOOO GOOD WHEN YOURE LISTENING TO IT THROUGH HEADPHONES. LAWL.

Especially the part after ‘WE’LL BE YOUNG FOREVER’, THERE’S THIS BOOM BOOOM BOOOM THING AND IT SOUNDS AWESOME.

**************

My hands are so cold. i cant type properly. Keep backspacing.

Oh yeah, my throat ulcer. stupid tonsilitis thing is back again.

My sinus is back.

FML.

*********

Anyways, I wanna transfer to another school next year.

Wanna start out fresh. 2010 sucks. Doesnt feel right.

Wanchi’s coming back and she’s going to CLS. Maybe i should go there too. Or SGGS? Yeehan’s there. CGL? Amelia’s there. Oh wait, by then she’ll be Form 4. We wont get along. Uplands? I wish.

Why do i wanna transfer schools?

Well, my sister’s thinking of transferring too. And i thought it would be great too.

I don’t feel like myself in PCGHS. im “somebody else” , if that even makes sense.

I cant do stuff i wanna do in PCGHS. And no, im not talking about keeping long hair and breaking stupid school rules. Coz only stupid rebellious retards will say that.

PLUS, IM NOT EVEN SURE MY PARENTS WILL LET ME DO THAT.

******

Tik Tok is on. it sounds super awesome with headphones. :D

**************

Ooh yeah im moving next year. Yay.

********

my holiday is like super wasted coz all i did was stalk u-kiss and shinee.

-.-

******

i should really STUDY tomorrow. It’s the FINALS IM TALKING ABOUT. My previous ones sucked. Well it doesnt matter since im going to transfer. Hahah.

But STILL, i need to catch up on geography and kh. i feel so dumb coz geo and kh teaches lots of useful stuff in life, and i need to learn some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment