Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Fcking tweeties.

A tweety sat beside me during tuition yesterday. And this is what she did that irritated me .

She STARED at my glasses.

then, she said: do you actually wear THIS to school?

me : yea.

Of course la! you think i so rich go buy two pair of glasses meh ? siao kia.

tweety: But your glasses is…….. *goes on about how my glasses are against the rules*

me: ohhh

but she still goes on and on about it.

So.

the very pek chek me took out my ruler and measured my glasses right in front of her. and it’s more than 1.5cm.

So?

Who cares!

Tweety: You know , if tweeties saw ur glasses, they’ll demerit you marks.

WTH! EH, PLEASE LA.YOU THINK YOU SO GENG ARH? YOU’RE STILL A TWEETY!! YOU STILL HAVE TO WEAR THAT FUGLY YELLOW TAG THAT SAYS ‘PENGAWAS PERCUBAAN’. YES, YOU’RE WEARING A TAG, NOT THE PRETTY PREFECT UNIFORM! SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

PLUS, she told me she ‘scold’ K2K .

Is being bullied by k2k considered as ‘scold’?

no, i don’t think so.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment