Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Last year was wayy better

Let’s talk about my birthday .

It kinda sucked.

I prefer last year’s. Maybe because i was around with people that I knew for quite a long time.

They know me better.

Wayy better.

It was kinda like the worst birthday i’ve ever had. It’s not as bad as you think, but it sucked badly compared to other birthdays I had.

Sandy bought me a cake. Which is awesome :) I’ll you one when it’s your birthday. June 18 huh?

The rest of the day wasn’t special, pretty normal.

I have no more zeros for CH. :D

Actually had a Kuiz Sejarah on my birthday. WTF.

Mom fetched me back, so i don’t have to take the suckish bus.

My birthday pictures suck. And my sis doesnt tell me that and continue taking pics. I sooo stim .

Worst ever.

then my sis asked a bunch of people I dont know to wish me happy birthday.

it’s not HAPPY anymore.

And then before we sleep, my sis starts telling me about HUMAH CENTIPEDE. WTF

IT’S SOOO DISTURBING AND SCARY.

then i sim luan.

woahhhh… im only 13, long way to go huh..

TOO BAD I DON’T HAVE A PARTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment