Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

It kinda sucks

I went back to primary school today.
It's not fun ):
I was a bit moody.
Yes, it wasn't typing error. I was MOODY.

Before going to primary, we went to the foyer first. And when we wanted to go out, the guard said we have to give some letter or something.
So we went to the office. But then I told them that since the guard isn't guarding the gate, we could run out.
So, yeah.
We did it.

Iris tagged along too. But then she wanted to leave. She totally regretted coz i told her that there were boys playing basketball. :D

Exam.
I sucked badly this time.
Studied Geo after the primary thingy. We sat at that new motor-parking place. It's sooo nice there.
I wish I could go there everyday. ):

I kept laughing when i was studying w/ iris and zinee.
Sorry guys, i couldn't help it.

SPERM.

hahahahahahahhahahaa
it's an inside joke.

During Geo exam. i was soo happy coz it was wayyy easier than i expected. SCORE!
:D
then i slept.
the teacher came knocking on my desk so i woke up.
But i slep again.
So she knocked EVEN HARDER.

What's your problem, mam?

Really bad mood after geo exam coz i wanna SLEEP.

Talked and 'studied' sivik during recess. we were just joking and playing around, actually.
:D

Good thing the teacher didn't see us. coz we weren't in class. :)

Sivik.
I saw only half of the paper and was like OMG SOO EASY. XDDD
then yy said where got easy? you turn the paper.
*Flipping the paper*
FUCK.

THE END. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment