Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

I feel like shit

I feel like shit.

Remember that headache i have since my sista’s bday?

Yeah, well i still have it!

and it’s getting worse.

i have so many projects that are due soon la..

please GOD, I cant have this headache following me forever!

Altho i know it LOVES me sooo much it doesnt wanna leave xD

………

I went to school on Monday, coz you know la, the guai me is soooo sooo guai. (guai? puhh-lease!)

Went to school again on Tuesday..

But i feel like dying when i got home.

So i didn’t go to school on Wednesday. Not I want one, K?

The headache really is killing me mahh.

Went back to school again on Thursday.

They said they were so bored w/o me. Awww…

Friday. today.

Im not planning to go to school.

Coz I feel like I need to get some rest coz clearly, my fcuking headache isnt gonna get any better if i go to school.

But my brother go kapsiao and keep saying im faking it.

And my mom also think i fake eh.

Coz you know, I dont actually whine and keep telling everyone that my head is killing me. I just keep smiling and walk/lie around w/ that wet hanky on my head.

So i not fake eh.

If im gonna fake, at least im gonna fake till like wanna die la.

Aiyorr

……

An update on what ive been up to on wednesday.

I woke up. feeling okay. and not like shit.

moved my lappy to the living room and start typing the NiE stuff.

Done typing the stuff YiJun gave me but before i can start typing the other stuff, my headache is backkkk

Shit lo.

Cant do anything pun.

read book pain.

play comp pain

watch telly pain.

so my day was pretty pointless.

then when my mom and brotherr came home i was like better.

so i can actually play the comp and watch D.Gray-Man w/ my bro.

Yay

went to the doc at nite. said i strained my eye muscle only. but i think my sinus also part of the cause lo. so he test my nose and breathing then he said ok. Of course ok la, that time ok nia mah.. dont wanna argue so just shut up and went home :x

Hoh called.

and told me that some teacher said i havent paid for the damn xiao kan.

Siao.

Paid d kay?

was really mad coz very shitty.

So my mom said.

‘u dont have receipt pun, pay again lo’

Even tho very bo kam guan.

>:(

Shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty

my life is full of shits.

FML

now, some picturesss.

IMG_5859

Living room. Working on my Nie. The reason im doing it is only coz i want the pizza. –.-

IMG_5861

IMG_5862

hehe see my corby? :D

IMG_5863

sneak a peek.

IMG_5865

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment