Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I don’t wanna be BLACK

Saringan/sharingan yesterday.

So we can run and go anywhere we want at school.

Unfortunantely, it rained so classes went on as usual at 4.35pm.

SHIT. English lesson.

Oral test.

ARGHH

Oh wait, i went too far.

REWIND!

I woke up early and went to school early. Walked around and sat down staring at ppl while waiting for kaiqi and khaiying.

PURE TORTURE.

damn boring.

GAWD.

KQ finally arrived!

yay

we went to the book fair w/ her friend. Forgot her name, bt KQ calls her Ms Teoh, so let’s jz call her ms teoh.

Bought romance novels. hehe =]

I bought one.

they had to cover it up w/ a piece of cloth when the teachers come in coz they’re not allowed to sell them this yr. Pn Chan prohibited them.

Gosh.

saw indigo. =D

anyways, went out and went up again w/ karyan. she’s sooo adorable. CUTIE

she only bought 参考书. OMG!!

No wonder her results so good la

I bought another book.

a horoscope book. :D

TAURUS.

Went back to the canteen and continue staring at ppl. Well, no.

I talked instead of staring coz im not alone anymore. Lisyin came! and of course, kaiqi was thr too.

SAW CVK. and ALICIA.

OMG.

I M SOOOO HAPPY!!

accompanied JN to the book fair so i din get to see inidigo during recess. >=(

skip skip skip the boring part.

ST said indigo is at the hall so me and xinyu rushed there! MUAHAHAHA. kept going in and out coz indigo is at the checkpoint.

then i ki siao/hiao and kept laughing and kept touching ppl and forcing them to dance w/ me.

and ya

i think she knows i was staring at her for a long time, and i mean ti literally. I was REALLY STARING. =D

THEN IT HIT ME! all i need is to buy books and she’ll had to check them for me! and i get to be close w/ her!!! MUAHAAHAHAHA

then ST’s fren said i shud juz pretend i din see her and rushed out so she’ll touched my back and asked me to go back so she’ll check my books. MUAHAHAHAAHAHA

bt i cant do that since she already knew im a pervy(i kept staring at her)

haiz it was jus SAD.

i shud’ve been serious instead of sampat. :D

I LOVE BOOKS. you know why.

Xinyu told me indigo talked w/ her! AHHHHHHH

then JingLi said if i wanna talk w/ her then talk la

what am i supposed to say?

'’ hi!’ ???

then Jingli said yes.

= =

Daranya said im BLACK.

BLACK

BLACK

BLACK!!!

NOOOO!!!

SO MANY PPL TELLING ME THESE DAYS!!!

I DONT WANNA BE BLACK!!!

I DONT WANNA HV DARK SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

INDIGO IS COMING!

muahahahahahahaha

but i tot it was a long way so i turned arnd and talked first. but whn i turned back, she’s GONE.

oh shit!

then xinyu said indigo knocked her! fcuk.

walao.

nxt time i wanna get a super glue so i’ll be stuck w/ xy!!

=D

IM CRAZYYYYY

okay, back to the sharingan thing.

Saw 24 season drums performance. so yeng. wy so yeng.

i said i wanna join taekwondo cz of indigo. then JL said i sure 被她摔倒. yeaaaa

then she said she’ll accidentally touched my br***t. WTF.

then she said Ind’s is big.

= =

shared money w/ louis, jl, eehoay, xinyu, zinee to buy a box of RM24 pizza. Haha

i was extra friendly w/ ** today!

see? i can do it too!

i very geng de.xDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment