Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I doodled on my test paper.

1st day of ‘exam’ today. no, wait. it’s not anymore, since it’s after 12 am. Ah well. forget it

exam didn’t go well. I think i’ll fail. ya, i m not lying or exaggerating.

I doodled Logan Lerman, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato on my paper coz i was sooo fcuking bored. :D

My dad hid the laptop charger so i only hv less than 30 mins . =0.

I know, i know..

How can I ever live a life like this?

But i am proud to say that i’ve changed. i mean, i m not GOOD. but i am BETTER. =]

i hate sy.not me. jus someone else who shares the same initial w/ me

oh yea. my initial is SOOO POPULAR. XD

i m SAMPAT.

yea. i know.

I M BORED

AND i think tomoro’s test wont go well either coz i hvnt really studied yet.

feel like posting some pics. but i only have 31 fucking minutes left.

SO MY FACEBOOK WILL PROBABLY BE DEAD in the nxt few days.

FYI, i had a haircut.

and i LOVED IT.

NOT SHORT AT ALL.

THIS POST IS FULL OF CRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment