Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

WTF

I got called in to the Headmistress’ office today. Scary? Nah, Ms Yeo Eng Sim is not scary, at all. (:

Anyways,

I almost got expelled.

she said she’s considering to expell me coz im a lesbian. =0

GOTCHA!

you’re an idiot if u believed it!! hahahahahaha~

Now, moving on…

why did i get called in?

Bcoz she wants me to donate more money. ==

Three words. WHAT THE FARK.

Yea, that’s PCGHS for you.

‘money money money must be funny in a rich man’s world’ sang this during KH. I realized that our table is the only one that actually talks drng KH. LOL.

‘Sorry sorry sorry…’ Haha. Sandy, me , yi jun and chia theng danced sorry sorry today during PE. c=

Oh and uhh PUMPING SUCKS. Sandy and I lied to teacher xD i love having PE partners lyk this. xD

ANNOYING ORANGE ROCKS!!!

i m the orange.

yijun is the apple.

sandy is the ‘plumpkin’

chia theng is ummm we called her banana but she doesn’t wants to be a banana. –.-

Suyuen is uhhh i forgot…

Anyways, super tired today.

Slept in foyer

slept during maths

slept during geography

slept in bus.

I LOVE MY LIFE.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment