Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eff you see kay

I hate my moral teacher. she sucks. Eff you see kay YOU. (stolen from xm, not xian ming)
You din mengamalkan sikap amanah. Remember that word? You taught us that word :)
pshhh
hate her so much.
din let us go to see the ping pong match. LOTS OF SHUAI GE you know????!!!
I sounded desperate.
anyways,me and my friends are TLing her =]
xD
so..
speaking of ping pong, i snuck out of the classroom several times so i got to see the guys a bit. bt my real motive is to see indigo. xp
I LOVE PCGHS.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
recess...
saw those ping pong guys at the canteen.
according to iris, they're from Phor Tay private school. Yesh, private school guys are hott. I sounded disgusting. ewww...
:D
I wanna go to private school. xD
*wahhh!! when i bcome so hiao arh?*
PS stared at Alicia today for a long time. Syok lor

No comments:

Post a Comment