Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Home alone

Home alone now.

not the first time but my family is at SEGAMAT , JOHOR now.

LEAVE ME ALONE HERE.

TSK!

all coz of that pandu enrollment thingy.

sis asked yanjing and she said VERY VERY IMPORTANT de, muz go. WTF

so i had stay here while everyone is at jhor.

T.T

Very emo lo laz nite. Weird to hear that coming from me rite?

haha…

so im gonna post some pics to kill time.

 

wheelFound this pic in the mail Xinyu sent me.

To all PCGPS students, does it look familiar to you?

If you dont know, lemme jus tell u.

Rmb the stupid wheel thingy we had to put our shoes in? and we all refuse to put it IN there and jus put it on the floor?

never knw it’s so ‘famous’

my sis lost my CORBY SD card so i cant post the pics i took w/ my phone. F you

No comments:

Post a Comment