Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sports Day

Sports Day yesterday. Wasn’t really fun , but ok la. Din bring cammy coz my sis dun lemme bring and say me hiao, then she tou tou bring to school. D8< Evil

Waited for Iris and Kaiqi.

KQ arrived but din see Iris. Waited very long ald so we went back.

I know, very suay.

Zi Nee was waiting for Jingli at the bus stop but she din see her so she followed us and went back in.

But i saw iris and coming out from the school, haha then saw JL and her sis ban ban walk in. pek chek, walk so slow.

Ate hui theng’s sweet at the field. Haha. she hid them in super weird places. so gao.

then went back to class.

Oh yea, a cockroach was CRAWLING on my body. FUCK.

i shouted like siao lang. =]

then went to the bathroom and wash myself. LOL.

suay lo.

used iris comb and combed my hair too. :D

we stood on our chairs bt i still cant see fishy. Damn.

T.T

cnt really rmb wad EXACTLY happened. so gonna write them w/o the EXACT order.

many ppl dissapeared.

i mean not really.

but jus went away.

mostly bcoz i kept running arnd to see fishy.

xD

so left me and GT. Sad nia.

bought stuff to eat. saw hoh

Got stopped by a F3 girl. then she tried to pulled me to her stall to buy her kuih or smtg. then another girl said we muz nt trust ppl we dunno , then she said i shud trust her then pulled me. WTF

i think phoebe saw me , she pointed at me.  but i turned away. so i dun think she knw it’s me.

O.o

the f3 girls found a new target so she let us go. LOLLLL.

i wanted to go look at the stalls over there so i walked towards the crazy f3 girl’s stall’s direction. she pulled GT. so i bought the kuih baulu w/ chocolate thingy. then when i turned arnd, she saw me, then i quickly turned arnd and walk away.

went to canteen to eat then i left GT and the othrs and walked arnd w/ yy.

saw zinee.

bought pizza

and fish n chips.

saw alicia. =D

saw my brother. sorry, but no smiley for you.

then saw St and her frens.

told them whr alicia is.

they went crazy n went looking for her.

LOL

went to the canteen, saw iris and lisyin.

saw suyuen.

sat down.

ate.

talked.

and saw fishy.

iris and lisyin left.

so me and zinee went ‘hunting’ for fishy. =D

i vry siao. i knw.

went back to class.

went down w/ GT.

saw indigo.

RAN UPSTAIRS n saw my classmates coming down telling me thy saw indigo. awww…

indigo w/ xm by then.

cant go upstairs to see her. so sad man.

me and zinee stared at fishy outside our class and she stared bac at us.

ran down to see her.

bt she was standing by the stairs and looking at me. shit.

so i pretend to look confuse and turned arnd weirdly and ran back up.

im sampat.

yea.

saw wiing yi!!!

asked JL to sprayed water at me bt she failed. sprayed into my drink.

GAWD.

went back

xinyu took many soi pics of me.

and recorded a vid of me sha jiao-ing.

I LIKE THAT VID. im so sampat in it. xD

took many soi pics too.

http://kaithlynfairchild510.blogspot.com

to see the pics, click the link

No comments:

Post a Comment