Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

NENE(N)

NENE(N)

NENEK!

NENE!

NENEH!

Wondering why there’s a () ?

Because if i dont put it there, it might sound and look disgusting…

And no, im not horny, nene(n) means lizard in 客家话. Dunno whether it’s real or not. Zinee told me that. Then 黑酱油 is cibai or lanjiao. Not sure.

Don’t scold me or slap me. Im not sure whether it’s real or not. :)

I think CT is mad at me. Coz me and zinee kept nenek-ing and then she came and was like hugging iris and thn we jz said ‘dun care that nenek’ , i think she tot we were insulting her *****. SHIT. DAMN IT. but we still kept laughing like siao lang. HAHA.

CT married iris, so she’s her husband, SECOND husband. The first one is the shuai Zinee. =D

And im her wife. yesh, the very ‘weak and helpless’ wife. LOL.

So asked for zinee’s help to chase away CT. hahahhahahahaha. zinee very shuai whn she was ‘scolding’ CT. hahahaha

so sampat. it sounds soi here , but it was REALLY FUN when we were doing it. =D

Rushed like siao lang drng recess but when i got back at class, the rubbish bin was empty. oh great, i was late. but i rushed like siao lang eh… beh liao, need to be faster nxt time. louis helped me threw away the rubbish. THANK YOU. but actually she was kinda forced by that kebersihan ppl. hate them so much. forced me to ‘derma’ rm1 to the school. siao eh.

Memorized the BM komsas thingy coz got oral test . prayed like hell that the teacher wouldnt finish it that day. AND SHE DIDNT!!! yayayyayayayay. stupid jingli said she will ‘uhhh….uhhhh…’ for us so we would hv more time to prepare but she didnt. walao!!! >=( 

ENGLISH--- LLL called me, well actually she said ‘shi yun’. and i was like, is that me? and then i ignored her BUT everyone turned and looked AT ME and said it’s me.FCUK.if u guys didnt turn arnd, she wouldnt even knw i existed! So no choice, need to stand up. LLL said : which do u prefer? SHIT, i wasnt paying attention . wanted to ask the ppl arnd me but she was looking at ME. so cnt . si liao. so said: GAMES. LLL was like: ‘No, we’re talking about C’ wahhh she didnt scold me, somemore told me nicely. SHOCKED la. so answer her question lor. SO LUCKY. XD

today----

went to the optical shop jz nw. couldnt find the kind of glasses i want so simply choose. nt much choice there but my mom said im still young need to let gao gao eh ppl check my eyes. so cnt go to those optical shops w/ effin nice glasses. WALAO.

campfire later.

my sis is going. shit.

sis: walao. why u so hiao?

me: you also hiao ma

sis: noooo. i’ve always been hiao, but YOU jz become hiao nia, dunno how to control.

me: wtf. *walks away*

yup, this is how it’s gonna be like.

weii..i’ve always been hiao la, u jz din notice nia…

anyways, hope it’s gonna be fun and not boring.coz if it is, im gonna kill myself for wasting 6 hrs on this kind of shit.

sorry if im rude =]

No comments:

Post a Comment