Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

iHeart Sleeping

I slept a LOT in class lately.

What can I say? I mean, I’m SUPER TIRED these days. ):

Let’s see,I have to go to school earlier than usual everyday except for Wednesday, which is today.

Okay, went to school early ytd and I saw my sis and her friends. Yong fei is super cute! They stopped by and said hi, thy’re really sampat and that’s AWESOME. :)

Zini saw them and she said Yong Fei is cute and pretty. Muahahahahaha~ Told you so!

And I told yong fei and she flipped her hair and made that funny face and sound then my sis asked her to stop. nyehehehe

Wore my mom’s watch ytd. Pressure..pressure… Good thing, it’s still perfectly fine. :D Aren’t I awesome? xD

During sc, I was holding the test tube and there were lots of pressure, so scared that i might break it. –.-

I almost knocked down that measuring cylinder with my extra long pencil box. :) GOod thing it didn’t fall.

The sink is getting more and more disgusting day by day. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment