Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

STUFFs~

 Using Windows Live Writer now. It’s WHITE coz it couldn’t download my blog template. >=(

*glares at WLW(well, let’s jus pretend it’s human, k? you know let ur imagination run wild)*

 

lots of stuff to blog about.

 

First of all, i have a…..

DSC06237 DSC06238

F4 POSTER!!! *looks at wanchi in an evil way* xD

 

I tried to fix those shoelaces but it jus looks weird no matter what i do!

 

DSC06240DONE! Wiv my sister’s help. :D

 DSC06239Halfway through…

DSC06241 DONE! xDDD

 

Got our pictures today.

I looked LIKE SHIT. ):

Yy looked weird.

Ah teh looked PRETTY.

*jealous*

DSC06248 )))):

 

LASTLY…

CONGRATULATIONS ZINI AND YY!!!

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT :D

i know it’s an ugly pic but it’s better than none!

FOR YY :)

Huge, eh?

Sry zini, cant find a HD one so if i put bigger than sure vry ugly. D:

 

 

PS i wan sze’s hair!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment