Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Red = Love

Using blogger.com to type my post instead of Windows Live Writer. :) ....?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got our rumah sukan shirts today, love mine =)
Mine is red, which is wayyy better than the others. Used to hate my own team but I love my shirt so i love red team now. Yayyyy
Lol
Anyways, my sister is the green team (i want to be in the green team sooo badlyyy) so she has to wear that ugly tee. xD

Forgot to take out the trash in school today so i had to RUSH so tat i will made it back in time. And i SUCCEEDED! x)
Rushed like siao lang but then i realized that my mom is fetching me back today. O.o
Oh rite, almost forgot, met rou xin and min yu today. Cutie~
ily.
jkjk, im nt a lesbo. :D

Left out smtg (AGAIN!). Pandu exam today. Easy. but thy din test us on the isyarat tangan which i studied like mad on it. >=( Yanjin told me need to read every single thing, nt jus the makna, but actually, we only have to memorize the makna. THANK GOD. =D

Red=Love :)

Valentine's Day is COMING. Ntg to do wiv me since im SINGLE. :)
Hahax...

No comments:

Post a Comment