Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Logan day

Watched Percy for the 2nd time yesterday. c=

GraceTan and Zini went w/ me.

Hmmm… something’s not right…

Where’s ST and Hoh?

Well, ST won’t wanna watch Percy again.

Hoh’s mom won’t allow her to go.

Done.

Okay, moving on…

my sister brought me to NOSE to buy some shoes while waiting for Zini and GT.

Zini arrived so i had to leave NOSE and go find her. But then my sister brought me to Walk-In and bought a pair of shoes for me me me! xD

She had an eye on the shoe for A LONG TIME and it was the last one. No more sizes! And i got the last pair!!! woohoo~

When we went to take our ticket, Zini tought we shud que up w/ all the others. And it’s a LONG line, i tell you. But we dont have to, bcoz we made a reservation ald! But zini doesn’t kno that. She looks confused…

Saw YiJun!!

She was part of the LONG line. xD

Lucky me :)

Zini went off to find GT while i went to POPULAR to find my sister. Jus received a super important txt.

We had lunch at PastaMania. We were soo noisy thr. LOL

DSC06742 Being sampat. zini tot that was a mask…(you know, the one that covers up ur mouth and nose) lawl

DSC06743 Hahahahahahaahaha~

DSC06744 Stitch!!

DSC06745 I want that POOH!!!! T.T

DSC06747 the soi MrBean bear.

DSC06748 Penguin!! Took a picture of it coz we tot of the Jay Penguin Movie. lawl :D

DSC06750 ELMO!! or shud i say GIANT ELMO?

DSC06751 woahhh. tat elmo is FREAKY.

DSC06752 DSC06753DSC06754

c=

DSC06755 DSC06756 Fourskins.  what’s up w/ my face? I look stupid.

DSC06758 i-space. this looks cool!

DSC06759 MINI TOONS. the place we all went sampat. GT said she’ll nvr forget this day. LOL

Plus, we went to the Apple store all cz GT wanted to see the shuai ge salesman.

PS i saw many shuai ges in Gurney!

Bought popcorn and drinks. I said regular combo instead of large combo. Oops. And whn i told the girl at the counter, she was like, but we ald scooped up the popcorn. WTF. HEllo??? i m the customer here!! so GT took the regular combo while me and zini shared the large one. thn i specifically told her that we wanna pay seperately but she was like. But i ald punched in. Fuck. GAWD. Can’t u undo it? I mean, i m the CUSTOMER, freak!

DSC06760 look-alikes.

Watched Percy. I kept nudging GT whn I see Logan and she thinks he’s cute. :)

Zini, on the othr hand, didn’t enjoy the movie, she kept telling me how soi it is. We were sitting at the middle. Thank You VENETIA for helping us book such nice seats! Bt it kept shaking during the movie. I bet it’s coz of the speakers. LOL. GT was scared. xD

PS i 4gt to take that seat number thingy from the guy so we went back and take it again. Silly me.

DSC06761 DSC06762

Movie ended. We were in a place that has a KELUAR sign thr. Really bright and nice.

DSC06768    Hahaahahahahah~

DSC06769DSC06770DSC06771

makes me wanna say WTF.

DSC06772 WTF. the lil girl kept staring at me. Freaky.

DSC06773seriously? another one?

GT’s mom called so we went down w/ her.  Saw Gini again, GT’s senior. SHe is sooo damn pretty. whn i asked grace how to spell her name. I heard G-E-N-I-E. so i was like :isn’t that the ‘ i can grant u three wishes’ guy?

swt –.-

GT’s sis was soo cute! i kept shouting cat zai and she kept laughing and giggling. aww… <3 <3

went to ROXY and we say sue ern. she tot meiyin went back dy bt we said she was waiting outside.

Wanna go to esprit so we left ROXY. saw yijun again!!! 3rd time! (the 2nd time was whn we were on our way to mini toons)

DSC06774 cant see our shoes clearly coz of my shitty camera. Damn. I rolled up my jeans so u can see my shoe better.

No comments:

Post a Comment