Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

zzzz

Went to Gurney yesterday and bought a brand NEW swimming costume. Haven’t swim for two years. hehe

My sister bought two books, which i can’t post the pictures of them coz she said I’m ‘stealing her post’. RIDICULOUS. Well i think I could at least type the title. ‘Shopaholic and sister’ and ‘She woke up married’.

PS zini came to see me when I was in Parkson, GP. Her mom went for a massage. lols.

So walked around for a while then we walked with my family. Saw a book called Star Museum. SNSD was on the back cover and TVXQ was in front. SNSD jiiang~ <3

Then I saw a magazine and there was JAY in it so zini ki hiao again. == Took pics of VIc for tyy.

My sis bought a LOVE bracelet for me. DAMN NICE

PICS:

for murni, sorry ar, quite blurry coz zini and i were in MPH and ppl might think we’re stealing the pics of whatever.

DSC05641 DSC05639 DSC05640

DSC05642 THE CHRISTMAS TREE AT GP.

DSC05644 DSC05643

DSC05663

No comments:

Post a Comment