Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

New Moon + Avatar

Watched New Moon last night. Actually planned to watch Avatar but sold out d, only the midnight screening is available so we chose new moon even though my sis watched it b4.Before watching new moon, we went to BORDERS and i saw MS GAN! Haven’t seen her for a long time already. But my sis didn’t see her. Oh well…

Anyways, New Moon was OK. Not really good but it wasn’t bad either. I LOVE ALICE. =) My sis kept saying Taylor Lautner is HOT. == She said Edward is very shuai. lols.? And my brother kept talking LOUDLY. >=(  When the movie ended, it was 11.48 already and we were at the carpark, there were only a few cars left coz it’s 11.59 by then. heh…

Watched AVATAR today. It’s such a LONG movie, but it’s NICE. I wish I watched it in 3D coz i bet it’s really COOL in 3D. When we were watching the Avatar, I looked around and OMG there’s no empty seat! Lots of ppl went to the toilet then come back to watch the movie. Haha. I wanted to go to the toilet too but I wanna watch the movie so i didn’t go out. lol

Going to GP tomorrow. Can’t book The Princess and The Frog tickets online coz it’s ‘currently unavailable’. Damn mad. >=(

Went to ride my bike just now and I saw a millipede, been seeing tons of millipede these days. Hate them soo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment