Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

QB

Went to QB ytd. Went to Winter Time AGAIN. We saw JiaYi, he wore a red adidas shirt and I tot it was some kind of uniform a promoter wears coz I didn't see the ‘Adidas’ sign. LOL

Then saw a pretty woman AKA 美女. Damn pretty, too bad she’s kinda old.

My stud bro kept wearing that ‘mongolian hat’ and my sis kept saying he’s cute, my dad too, mom didnt say coz she was busy. nyehehehehe~ Dad bought the hat coz my bro is ‘really cute’ when he wears the hat.== we dont even need it…

Bought J.CO donuts again. No choice ma, QB dun hv Big Apple Donuts.

My sis wanna go to Wong Kok for dinner. So ma go lo. Damn happy coz get to watch Jay’s 菊花台MV there. XDDDD But then my mom wanna go somewhere else so we have to go. T_T

Download tons of ‘Q版是美男啊’themes from Moxiu laz nite. :)

I wanna put Time of our lives in my playlist but I cnt coz my sis put d, >=(  She put tons of pics in her blog, damn zilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment