Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

MERLIN + SOSHIFIELD

File:MerlinUpdate.png

I’ve been watching the tv series ‘MERLIN’ these days. Actually I just started watching it ytd. Noticed it a long time ago but I didn’t really bother to watch every single episode. But my brother suddenly wanted to watch merlin ytd so we watched it ‘together’. It’s Quite nice. and my brother loves the dragon. ==

Okay…

so..

You’re probably wondering what the hell is Soshifield

Well,

It’s a SNSD FANSITE.

I LOVE IT SOO MUCH!!!

TONS OF SNSD STUFF THERE!!

haha *obsesed freak*

gallery_96_1064_536336.pngTheir old layout, it’s way more prettier now.

Read epop ytd and there are lots of stuff about Yuri in it. :)

There’s even a CALENDAR!!!! OMG!!!

lols..

Yea, this is a pretty pointless post, but I’m BORED.

No comments:

Post a Comment