Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Annoying Farmville animals and tons of pictures

I spent 30 minutes harvesting shin’s ‘crops’!!! The animals are ANNOYING, thy keep moving around and shaking their tails!(if they have one) Ruby asked me wad am I doing and I said I’m harvesting crops and he said :hope u dnt get sunburn! Hahahaha! I meant those fake ones on Facebook la…

Anyways, I went to chungling(however u spell it) yesterday coz my sis went to the LEO Club thingy. And b4 dt, I went to CRC for lunch. After lunch, we went to fetch my sis and we waited in the car for 1hr30mins!!! WTF la. The projector gt some problem or smtg lyk dt.

While waiting, I walked around the field and took some pictures. The school is sooo NIIICE… Too bad I’m a girl…I WANNA BE A BOY!! It’s true…

Here are some pictures I took:

DSC04038CRC

DSC04039 CRC

DSC04040 CRC

DSC04053  Guess wad’s this, I bet u cnt. MUAHAHAHA~

DSC04055 Chungling(dunno how to spell la)

DSC04056 DSC04057 At abt 4pm, my bro&I heard ‘dong,dong,dong’ and he said it’s lyk those schools in anime.HAha. Yea, sorta….

DSC04059  Walking arnd the field

DSC04072 walking arnd

DSC04073 walking arnd

DSC04076 The GREAT ALMIGHTY SUN~ Lol.

Other pictures I took a few days ago:

DSC03988 (Wednesday-at JiaWen’s house) Rachel is reading, jw and her sis playing Farmville

DSC03992 Jiawen’s cousin

DSC03993 She kept saying:帅过吴尊. LOL!

DSC04033 (Friday-at GKMY’s house) Grace Tan’s lil sis. Isn’t she adorable???

DSC04034 GKMY’s WEIRD CUP. We were drinking coffee by then.

BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment