Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Going to another class 2moro

Our teacher didn't come for the past two days and she came today. The HM said she went to '批改' bt she din say 批改wad. The teacher asked us about what the HM said to us and she was relieved when she heard our answer. So it's obvious she's hiding something.
We took photos for the 90周年book thingy today. ST didn't come, Zini keep saying her 'wife' will hit me coz I '勾引' her. Lol. Everyone in std6 needs to be in the picture bt thy're too many of us so thy divide us into groups and photoshop our pictures into one, I bet they'll change the backgroud too. I was in the last group which means we are with the teachers. I don't like it or hate it, as long as I don't have to sit wiv the teacher then it's fine. Btw, I can ten in front of **.MUAHAHHAHAHA.
We went to the 活动场所today and I didn't practice coz thr's smtg wrong wiv the radio. We went there during English played UNO. I dun wanna play coz of the wind. So i walk around and 吹风. PS some OTHER were there too, the white guy brought smtg dt looks lyk a laptop bt is actually smtg else. Idk wad the hell is it. Grace and the others kept saying dt the boys are lame...okay...


BTW, I'M GOING TO A5 tomorrow. None of my close friends gt go....

No comments:

Post a Comment