Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Graduation Trip gt cancelled

The Graduation Trip got cancelled and this really really really S*CKS. This totally isn't fair! They could jz hv an ambulance or some nurses and doctors in the bus for standby or smtg. I know dt sounds stupid bt I'm desperate!
Oh and b4 dt, JY knocked down my bottle and she wrote 'Sorry! I knocked down your bottle. From 绝交' on a piece of paper and put it under my eraser. Argh! She actually TOUCHED my stuff. It's nt dt I'm afraid of germs or wadever it's jz dt I HATE HER SO MUCH. And she could jz write her name instead of putting 绝交. It's like she wants to remind us dt we're no longer friends wiv her. Wtf. I will ALWAYS remember that.
Plus, I missed the VMAs! Should've jz stayed at home and watched it live on TV. T_T.

No comments:

Post a Comment