Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Holiday tomorrow

It’s Friday 2moro bt we get an extra holiday for the Hari Raya thingy. And the cross-country is cancelled too. =) SUPER HAPPY.

Eunice brought her camera to school today and she said she 申请 wiv the HM d. Nvr knew someone could do dt. She kept taking pictures bt there’s a ‘flash’ so ppl would look knew when she’s taking pictures. I tried to adjust it and I couldn’t. Bt Eunice press smtg and the flash is GONE. WOOHOOOO~ 

I feel lyk bringing my camera to school too. Bt am I allowed to?

Gt TONS of projects to do this holiday (it’s only 4 bt it’s a lot too). TYY wanna join our group coz she’s wiv jy and we&her don’t want dt. Then, teacher said we can chge, dun nid to swap, bt group members cnt be less than 4. ST said teacher mentioned b4(laz time) dt thr cnt be more than 6 members, she didn’t mention it NOW.

I wrote down my ‘appointments’ on a piece of paper(it makes me sound so professional *smiles) and I realized I won’t hv enough time to finish my projects. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment