Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

Today and yesterday

Today:
I went to Adventist Hospital to check what the hell is wrong wiv my ear. Turns out it's my stupid sinus dt caused all this! When I was halfway out the hospital, my dad realized we hvn't took the MC so we went bac bt the doc went for operation d.... WTF la
Yesterday:
Went to A5 and ** said smtg which I prefer nt to write it here. The teacher so good, let them bring hp and play music. She was in front of me when I was playing NDS and she din care. Unlike our teacher...... Plus our class gt someone who likes to 'po' teacher. Annoyng...
After 30 mins I went out and practiced the dance. And I din go back to class after dt. Well i did went bac to take my camera and nds for zini. Some girls from our class took pictures using my camera till low battery d. Zini also played my nds till low battery. Haiz...everything low battery.....

Playing farmville now. It finally loads! Bt my crops withered d....T_T Stupid farmville

No comments:

Post a Comment