Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My RM1!!!!

Got the 彩排for the 毕业典礼today and only a few ppl sang the graduation song. Pn june was really mad. =P So they called us back to the hall again to sing the song. When it’s our class’ turn, Q said: 我只看到你们的嘴巴动,没听到声音. LOL. So true~

Played cards wiv Gkmy,yy and st. Bt we 赌小, only 1sen. Then gkmy dun wanna play d and zini joined us, then jiawen joined us again. I lose RM 1 to Zini. T_T She earned RM3, coz each of us gave her RM1. Haiz~ Bt nvm la, mz 输得起. When we were playing, the teacher kept glaring at us bt zini called us to ignore her coz if she wants to confiscate those cards, she’ll be confiscating gkmy’s cards. Haha~

Then saw the kiam pak ming yi after skul and she ‘cubit’ me, nt pain de. I told her she’s vry 欠扁 and kaisong said I ‘欺负小同学’==

No comments:

Post a Comment