Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Truth or Dare

ST din come today. I asked zini(her baby) whether she got miss her and she said:为什么要想念她leh?又不是死掉.' == swt….

Played ‘kindergarten’ today. Which means we act like lil kids and there will be a teacher,Hm or wadever.(vry wuliao i noe). I got kicked out of the school coz i was fake-crying. Then I bcame the lawyer that tried to sue the school and the Hm(hoh). Murni was the lil kid who went to school without telling the teacher or HM. And I bcame her mom which is a lawyer that wanted to sue the school. Haha. Rachel bcame wc(the teacher)’s lawyer and I lost coz I din attend ‘court’ Vry sampat…

Played Truth or Dare for a while today. We dared Gracetan to say Kaisong 很帅 in front of him and she did it! White carrot was there and he said: 对咯. LOL. GKMY was happy coz she said white carrot talked to him. lol?

Mdm lo came to 代课for two periods. Shit.

She told ys that her ‘performance’(she played ‘the river flows in you’during Childrens’ Day) was horrible and there were lots of mistakes. She even told her not to show off and that she shud choose another easier piece. MUAHAHHAHA~

Went to the library and watched ‘I’m not stupid’ coz the internet got prob. Mdm lo asked what movie was that and yl said ‘I’m nt stupid’, and mdm lo tot he was jk or smtg so she said smtg(4gt wad). Then jingyan said: ya lah, ‘i’m not stupid’ la. Mdm lo was MAD. Haha

After recess, went to the library again. Accompanied Grace Tan to go walk around the school and asked who wants to buy the StJohn photo. She was so happy coz she said she can go to **’s class but she din coz his class went to the music room to learn to sing the Graduation song. Haiz~没有缘. Then went back to the library and logged in to facebook. Before logging in,‘josephine.sun@hotmail.com’ was in the ‘username’ space which means mingwaiy used this computer before! I think it’s her coz her name is Josephine and sun is wz. Jowyn was watching the video 'Paparazzi’ bt she closed the window coz she tot Cikgu Koay was gonna come in but she din. The library teacher did come in and she said :这么巧啊,我一进来你们每个人都开着google’. WC and Zini was in the other room, they got scolded by teacher coz they went to facebook. I din get scolded coz the teacher din find out. XD

Science test today. Damn hard. Idk how to draw the cells so I jz draw two circles,a big one and a small one.

Rachel and gracetan was bside me. Rachel wanted me to help her so I said ok lo. I pushed the paper near the edge of the table but that stupid zini also cnt see!

No comments:

Post a Comment