Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I’m an ‘evil maniac’

Childrens’ Day tomorrow. Not happy or excited….

Computer Lesson – play till vry syok wiv wanchi, then suddenly teacher call us to go bac to our places n do the project wiv the person bside us...

Really mad by then but cnt do anything. Haiz…

Zhiyung chged places wiv ys so she’s my partner. Did you belong with me, bt then I dun wanna do d,cz also gt othr ppl do so let ys use her ‘kiss the rain’cz i think she lil beh syok dt I was using my song.

At first, I was like WTF, kiss the rain gt lyrics de meh? Bt then she said got another version of Robert Pattionson singing so ok lor.(PS we’re nt usin the robert version,we’re using another one,ys gt tell me the reason bt 4gt d…)

WC also had the same reaction when she heard that we’re using kiss the rain.

We wrote a ‘surat rasmi’ to HM cz we wanna bring Hp and camera. Even though it’s a surat rasmi,we din follow the format. LOL

Went to see HM without telling teacher Loo coz she was talkin to a student. HM was talking with some parents so need to w8.

Thr were also some boys sitting outside of the HM’s office. PK 2 called us to write down the names of the ‘Jai-ho’ ppl so we went to the place where parents are supposed to sit and write down the names. There was a lady sitting there and we were really noisy so she vry beh syok. Whatever la. She sure tell HM we noisy de.

When we were writing down the names, one of the boys said:你们在写什么?黑名单arh? Lol.

Then the fat guy pointed at me and said smtg like:nah,那个最凶的,那个戴眼镜的咯.思少教的咯. LOL. Vry wuliao eh…. And I kept laughing like crazy.

PS HM said only three ppl can bring camera/hp. Haiz…

Went to practice on Q’s lesson(laz period) so din take the RM300.

On the way thr, past a5, he looked out the window and gkmy kinda stared at him so he turned away. LOL.

Chged the ‘love’ pose into smtg else and gkmy was mad.

Dunno why.

After skul, mingwaiy was holding a stack of papers and she showed me Brandon Ooi’s profile.

I was laughing like a freak or a maniac coz I wanna ‘sia’ **. MUAHAHAHA.

Arrived home really l8 cz lolipop went 2 see her new house again.

She always says:一下子罢了,你们等我har..

Bt always need to w8 for a long time de. Almost an hr, like 4o mins., U know?

Ming waiy wrote that I ‘laugh like devil’ on facebook.  Go see her profile and u’ll know.

I’m a devil?! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment