Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cross Country XD

Cross country today. Slept till 7am so got scolded till very ‘cham’ by mom and dad. Haiz….

Six of us din run, juz walk nia. But wc,zini,tyy,st walked too slow d, so hoh said wanna walk faster and i followed her. PS it was drizzling by then bt stopped after a while.

I tot my dad will fetch me at 10am so i kept calling the others’ to go bac at 10am. But he actually came at 9.40……==

DSC04487 vry dirty leh?

DSC04488 (me and hoh) the love nt nice de…

Our school vry wuliao,every year walk same distance de. Chge a bit la~

DSC04490 Bunch of pupils standing at the field while the winners went ‘upstage’ to get their medals.

Tried to take a pic of JESSLYN but she kept running around so dun wan d.

DSC04493 Ming waiy~

She showed us a pic of brandon and I wanna ‘sia’ ** but din do it in the end. I dropped the phone.LOL

WJ also gt 得奖. WC sure happy de~ XD

Gkmy said ss de shoe vry lame.haha. And she even took a picture of it and asked me whether I want it, of coz I said no la, I mean, it’s a SHOE. Then gkmy and jw wanna take a pic of him bt all nt clear de and cnt see his face.

Gkmy said he is too ‘hot’ d so teacher dun wanna bring him to USM. swt ==

DSC04494 ‘wu you’ (dunno how to spell her name) She also got 得奖. =)  Zini, wc, st also got take a picture of her and they said they wanna sell those pics to YL. RM10 for one picture. I think mine(the picture i took) is the cutest. Hehe~(自恋~)

DSC04495 CONGRATULATIONS roujing! PS that’s st’s hand…==

DSC04496 YY!! Look at her hair!! XD

DSC04498 yiyun…

Went home after that.(duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment