Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An ‘adventurous’ trip to the ‘toilet’

Today,a bunch of girls went to the ‘toilet’ or should I say walk?

We saw some 6a6 boys by the stairs and then the fire extinguisher went wrong and some yellow powder/smoke/ wadever u call it jz came spraying out. We jz stood there and watched bt then we laughed coz it was funny. GKMY wanted to tell the teacher even though we sort of told her nt to. Me and WC jz ‘tagged along’ like wc said b4. I went wiv them coz I jz wanted to see PK2’s expression when she sees us, too bad she wasn’t there. Her expression usually changes when she sees us, especially me, zini, wc, you know? Coz of the thing a few months ago.

HOME-I asked my mom what would happen if the fire extinguisher powder smoky thing went into my mouth and she started freaking out and asking a bunch of questions. She totally over-reacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment