Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sleepover is over

Came back from Wc's house a few hrs ago. On the way back home, I almost freeze to death coz it was raining heavily and the aircond in the car is super cold, plus I din wear my jacket....
Last nite, I was the laz one 2 arrive cz my parents wanted to watch some tv show. Actually, I wasn't really really late coz Zini was standing by the door waiting for Wc 2 open the door when I arrived.
Yy couldn't stay ovrnite & said she had 2 leave at 10.30, evn thgh she left at abt 11. Wc's dad took us to a mamak store and I 'share' my roti canai wiv yy. I said 'share' coz I was like the only eating it, yy only ate a little & she said she's full. She also told me she cnt finish her milo. Thr were two policemen near us n yy was rili scared. I wonder what crime did she commit.....
Went to wc's room, her sis was also thr. Read her magazine which has Taylor in it. Did smtg I couldn't tell u. PLayed wiv the toys and took some photos.
After that, yy go back and we hvn't even watched a single movie. Thy wanted to watch a horror film bt I said no. So we talked and talked and talked...
Changed into our pjs and talked and talked.... then we brushed our teeth.
Then we talked and talked and talked and talked.....
Okay, let's jz say we talked till the middle of the nite. When we turned off the lights, we on the 'night light' which is actually a toy turtle and its shell can light up and we can see constellations. Cool....
B4 we sleep, it was damn scary coz I was sleeping below them. And I didn't bring 'puppy', it's nt a puppy.
Woke up at 8.56. My dad sms me and my mom called me.
Ordered McDonald bt they said we hv to wait 4 an hour and a half. Damn it. Curse them. So we bathed first and wc's uncle drove us to McDonalds. The service thr sucks. They were damn slow even thgh thr aren't many customers thr. And they insulted her uncle and said org kecil. Wtf. I h8 them.
Watched He's not that into you. N i went home b4 I could finish watching the movie. Zini n Wc watched Histeria after I went back. DId i mention that it's a horror flick?
Zini said it's really geli. Wc and Zini told me the characters in the movie are like yiyun, yy and me. Swt.

No comments:

Post a Comment