Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My cousin came

Zini didn't come to school today. =(
My super annoying cousin came to my house today. At first, I thought she was gonna leave early coz of her tuition bt it turns out that her tuition was CANCELLED.
There wasn't any internet connection today until 6.00pm. That sucks. A lot.
My cousin kept annoying me and she watched the malay channel called CERIA. She said she's nt gonna watch any show unless it's from CERIA. Wtf.
Then she asked me: A win 姐姐,有没有水喝,我很口渴. I said 白开水 bt she asked me whether thr's anything else othr than water. I said no and she went searchng for chocolate milk and juice in the freezer. Oh come on, who puts drinks in the FREEZER?
After that, she said she was hungry and wanted me to make milo for her. Walao eh....
She asked me whether I can play the piano or not, I said no and she tot I was lying and she kept complaining and whining. Gosh. I was trying the write smtg and she kept saying 什么来的,快点给我看. Thr's a lot more bt I don't feel like writing down all of it.
I didn't go to tuition today. =)
WC told me we can go to her house for a sleepover! Yay! It's actually a double sleepover, bt I'm okay wiv it.
I feel like finishing my english project today, isn't that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment