Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wc went home early. I told her I will miss her but she doesn't believe me. :( Lol.
Zini said she can go to WC's house! She said she doesn't know why her mom suddenly allowed her. Lucky girl.
Yy still not sure.Haiz....
Hoh also not sure.....
St also not sure....
We discussed what movie should we watch and didn't really come out with anything. Yy said she wanna watch TWILIGHT, Hoh said we should watch a GHOST movie. Are you CRAZY? It's the seventh month of the chinese calendar. I wanna watch a comedy instead of a horror film. Bt i think it would be fun to watch a horror film after UPSR, you know, when the seventh month is over.
Many ppl went to the toilet today. And it was really noisy. The 6a6 boys were outside the music room and one of them went into the girls' toilet. Ntg to be freaked out abt coz I've seen someone did it b4 when I was 9.
The 周老师(nt the sc one) looked up from the office and kinda stared. We went back to our class quickly coz I heard Zini said smtg like: Zhao 在后面.
Me and Zini kept seeing ** today and she seems quiet today. ?
Saw Samuel playing with Meng smtg today. Told Grace and she said a lot stuff, 4gt wad she said....

No comments:

Post a Comment