Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First day...

It's the first day of exam. (de javu? - you know, coz this isn't the first time I wrote that)
The first day is the scariest of all coz it's BM. I don't really know how to answer the questions.... Haiz...
Then, I need to demerit one mark coz of the 科学历年thing. After that, I didn't put my back outside of the class and it was behind me the whole time! I only realized it after the exam! HAHHAHAHA. Hoh said I'm so 'pro'. Lol. It really is a miracle that teacher didn't realize.
邱老师told us that his husband and daughter saw 陈豪at Gurney last nite. Well, I'm not really 'jealous' or anything coz I'm not a fan of him. Teacher also said that she saw 王力宏before! And he stood right nxt to her! Wow~
周老师told us that the std 3 students wrote a love letter and my friends keep saying it's my bro cz he's std 3. So teacher asked me whether it's him or not. There's NO WAY it's him. After school, I asked him and he said it's not a love letter, his classmates jz wrote smtg like: who love who, who have s*x with who. Oh yeah, they are sooooo 'mature'. Idiots....

No comments:

Post a Comment