Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My brother's bday

Yesterday was my brother's bday. I didn't say Happy Birthday to him and he nvr says that to me too. =)
My sis went to Gurney for a 'family outing' which is actually jz a trip wiv her friends. she came back after my tuition which is lyk 6.30.
We went 2 Queensbay at nyt. We ate at Swensen and the table cloth thy used to wipe the table stinks. Everyone's food was served except my sis and it turns out the waiter 4gt her order.
Bt b4 dt, my sis asked me: Win, 他是不是不爽我? Lol. N I asked her why would the waiter dislike her, she said maybe she's too pretty... Wtf.
Then we went to Jusco, my bro cnt find wad he wants as his bday present....
And the rest is really boring, gonna skip all that n jz say that we ate fruit cake. Done.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment