Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

ST and teacher was absent today

ST didn’t come today, she’s sick.Many ppl in our class didn’t come today too, including her. I’m happy that she didn’t come. PS when I said ‘she’, i didn’t mean ST, i meant the other girl.

Teacher didn’t come again. Wow, she really is mad. The 美女老师came to 代课. Yay! She said she was YS' father’s student, bt she said she wasn’t a good student. Hoh keep telling teacher she’s really pretty n keep asking teacher how old is she, she doesn’t wanna reaveal her age, as if it’s a HUGE secret.

JW kept playing wiv her yellow ribbon and said : 我是黄色的代言人. I’m nt even sure what that meant…… We asked teacher whether 唐禹哲is 帅 n she said yes, Wc was really happy. Then we asked teacher whether 仔仔is 帅and she said yes. We also asked her whether Jay Chou is 帅,she said yes, Zini was happy. When we asked her which member of 飞轮海is the best, she said 吴尊and everyone was mad. Haha. I hate 飞轮海.

Kept walkng arnd and changing places today. I sat at Jingyan’s place for a while. I kept telling him he’s a good person so dt he will let me sit at his place and YL kept saying NO and he made a weird face.

NO 周会today! After school, there were a bunch of ppl in front of the office which is where the public phone is situated. Wc and Zini said they’ll come back and find me after they bought their food bt they didn’t. =( only yy did. I also saw jowyn and grace. Jowyn wanted to see **. Haha. On my way to the canteen, I saw mingwaiy and weiwei. Then I saw Ruby, RJ and Eunice, I said OMG this is like a reunion! I don’t even know why I said that. Anyways, I’ve got smtg I wanna tell ST :

ToST

No comments:

Post a Comment