Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

She’s mad. Yay?

Teacher didn’t come today coz she’s too mad and she doens’t wanna teach us. Wtf?

I went to school a little early than usual bt it’s still not super early. I didn’t know that today have 数学研究班 so I didn’t go. =)  Zini came really early today and she skipped breakfast coz I asked her to come early so we can tell teacher abt that. Too bad teacher was absent today. I told Zini I vry 内疚coz she skipped breakfast coz I told her to come early and I said I’ll buy her smtg to eat bt she said no. Then I said I will feel 内疚 and she said 给你去内疚lo. What the…

Ruby pulled my hair and wanted me to tell weiwei that his hp number is his dad’s coz he doesn’t want the girl to know his number. He kept poking my back. Grrr… He even sat on a stack of chairs, it’s his ‘throne’ . Lol.

Teacher didn’t come so we kept changing places.

Changing places= fun

I ‘married’ WC and Zini ‘married’ ST. During the ‘ceremony’, me and Wc said ‘i do’ and it was funny. We planned to have our ‘honey moon’ at Tokyo and NY and maybe we’ll tour America. Haha. Bt then we ‘divorced’ coz I hugged Zini. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment