Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

2nd + 3rd day

To make this a little less confusing, 3rd day was ytd, 2nd day was the day b4 ytd.

2nd day

that effin prefect checked my hair and said i have to 修 my front part coz it’s longer, everyone oso like dt de, kay? Stupid.

But she din said my fringe was longer than my eyebrow N i need to cut it coz her’s is long too. Hah!

My aunt helped me cut my hair coz the stud hairstylist went to 打球, dunno wad kind of ‘球’.

3rd day

Hair short lorh. (duh)

Went to the hall to listen to some taklimat kokurikulum, tot it was gonna b boring but it’s NOT! There were tons of ppl performing and stuff. The St John girl was very sampat, LIKE ME! She kept saying ‘很好很好玩’And 总之是有很多很多很好很好玩的东西. LOL

Then I saw WEI YU! OMG! She looks like a BOY! Wtf.

the 24 节令鼓 performance was realy yeng. Haha.  Wy’s speech was really short. ==”

I told my sis dt i saw wy and she kept saying ‘weiyu 很帅hor? 我跟你讲ar,一定很多人喜欢她的' swt…

My sis is really weird coz she used to like her but now they’re best frens…? wtf…

Oh yeah, forgot something…

On the way back to school,(i was in the bus) I saw someone familiar running… It’s PCH. He was wearing a green PE shirt and the white collar shirt outside it. Guess he’s at CLHS huh . . . Lucky guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment