Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

a quick update

A quick update about school:

Registered those clubs ytd. Joined Pandu, and the pelancongan club. When my sis’ frens found out im her sis, they were like OMG u MUST JOIN. yea, smtg like tat.

Also joined bola jaring even tho it’s xiao dui. Hehe. they said it’s okay if we dono how to play. we can still join. PLUS, i’ll only need to go to the rumah sukan for two times N othr ppl will hv to go for 12 times. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. x)

Rika kept telling us about how good kadet polis is, so i ended up joining pandu N kadet polis. But it’s okay coz rika said i cud quit anytime. (:

Before we went to the hall, two st john girls n kadet polis girls came to our class n told us how good their club is. LOL

I found out dt the person in front of me joined pandu too! so we high-fived. dunno why. O.o PLUS, she’s also in the red team! We’re not as close as you think, even tho we shared the same initial.(she’s suyuen, so ‘sy’. see?)

Need to go to the auditorium for the rumah sukan thingy. i dono whr the hell is it so i just followed ppl arnd. then we jus kinda stopped at the canteen and looked arnd. Cynthia tot im in the yellow team so i said i jus dunno whr the auditorium is. hehe. And she showed us. And i found out that it’s in a DARK corner. What a suckish place. >=(

During PJK. zhi nee(‘zini’. LOL) sat at chia teng’s place, so me, iris n suyuen talked for a while. then chia teng wants her place back. ):

The person in front of me kept talking with the person in front of her. the person behind me kept talking with person behind her. and the person beside me kept talking to the person beside her(not me).

haha..

I posted this before bt it just dissapeared, so i have to RE-TYPED it all over again!. Damn it. >=(

btw, kept reading kara’s blog these days. it’s just sooo nice. n she has nice music in it too. Listening to quitter by carrie underwood. I really need to thank ST for telling me about the song. (:

.. .. .. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment